Friday, April 23, 2010

GO JAZZ

If anyone knows anything about me they know that I am a HUGE Jazz fan. I mean I have cable just so that I can watch the games. I love them always have, always will. I am proud of how they have stepped up this series.

This picture was taken by me when I had the privilege of working a Jr. Jazz program last year. I got to meet Boozer and Okur, so it was worth standing for 3 hours straight while being 8 months pregnant.

I hope they go all the way this year. It is always my hope but we are doing great for right now. Anways GO JAZZ GO JAZZ GO JAZZ GO JAZZ GO JAZZ GO JAZZ GO JAZZ!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.