Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July

We had a great 4th of July weekend. On Friday night our friends Weston, Christa, and Paisley came over to watch a movie and watch the fireworks from Rio Tinto. It is awesome to just stand in our driveway and watch them. Thanks for coming over!!

Then on Saturday we went swimming at Draper Pool, Mia loved it! We had a bbq at our house after with Dustin, Kristen, and Sway. After we went back up to south mountain to watch the fireworks. We had a great time watching all of them and finding patriotic music. We found "I'm proud to be an American" like 5 times it was fantastic, I love that song. Abby rode with us and if you know Abby and me you know it was a great time.

Sunday morning I had the privilege of meeting one of my best friends baby girl, Charlotte Lynn Walton. She is beautiful with dark hair and beautiful eyes. It was so fun to hold a brand new baby. Thanks Brook & John. That night we got to hang out with the Price family for Stacia's birthday it was a blast. I love hanging out with the Price family they are incredible. I also got to hold Miss Saydria :)

On Monday I had to work and Kade was doing research for his scout camp next month (as in camping where they were going to go) so Grandma Annette watched Miss Mia for me. Kacey invited them to go to the zoo. Mia loved the zoo. She loves animals and hanging out with her cousins. We are so lucky to have family close.

Thanks for a great weekend everyone. We have the best friends and family. I enjoyed spending time with Kade and Mia. Love you all!


































Mia had to hold all three ducks












Paisley Jo looking cute










































Love Old Navy Flag Shirts












Long day at the pool, can you tell?























Happy 4th of July, from the Nichol Family















Charlotte Lynn Walton












Charlotte and Aunt Tara












Aiden made Mia a tunnel to climb through












Mia loved kissing the horse












Mia & Aunt Joy




















Me and Saydria












Beautiful Eyes























Mia & Aunt Stacia












Mia & Grandma at the zoo























The twins and Mia, so cute!













































Baby Elephant

1 comment:

  1. Mia is so stinkin' cute! I look at her pictures and just laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.