Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saydria Reeves

Princess Saydria, as I like to call her came into our lives in January and I was lucky enough to get to spend some time with her while on this earth. Heavenly Father had a different plan for her, he needed her back quickly. Saydria was born into the most amazing family, two wonderful amazing parents, and three awesome brothers who love her so much. She also has a great extended family. Joy Watts is one of my best friends and lucky enough my cousin in law. Saydria is her niece. I have been lucky enough to be opened into their family with open arms from day 1, (day 1 being the day we found out we were going to be roommates in Idaho 6 1/2 years ago). The Price family have been so loving and have been there for me through some hard times. I am so grateful to have been able to spend time with this awesome family. Kiri and Casey are Saydria's parents and have been so loving towards my family, they watched Mia for me last summer, through me a baby shower and have always welcomed me into their home. When we found out they were pregnant we really wanted them to get to have a little girl since they had three boys it would be so much fun for them. The day they found out they were having a girl Casey called and left this message on Kade's phone, he was so excited to have his Princess. We were so excited because our girls would only be 7 months apart. Saydria came in January and she was beautiful and perfect. A few months later she was diagnosed with SMA. It was the worst news. I felt so bad and I didn't know how to help. Not that I really could but I really had wanted to help. We we fortunate enough to get to spend time with Saydria. We took pictures of the girls in their Easter Dresses, and in some similiar outfits that they had. Kiri had bought Mia's Easter Dress the summer before and it fit perfectly when Easter came around. Mia loves to kiss if you know her and she just wanted to kiss Saydria all the time, she loves babies.

Saydria returned to our Heavenly Father on July 18. Her work was done and she was ready to go back and do her work in heaven. Saydria touched so many lives and was so cute and smiley even though she was in pain. I will cherish the times that we had together and miss that cute girl. Mia will definitely miss trying to attack her and love her. I am so happy that Saydria was able to be in my life, she has touched me more than she will know. I love you Reeves and Price families thank you for always being there for my family and letting me get to know your Princess. One day Mia will be able to play with Saydria and kiss her.
































































































2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely tribute. And what a beautiful baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet tara. hope all is well with you. sending love from gmala.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.