Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad

My dad turned 58 last week! He looks great doesn't he? We had a fun dinner with my grandma and Dustin & Kristen. We missed you Ryan, Lola, and Dally :( We had a bbq and some wonderful pie. Kristen made berry pie and my grandma made her famous sugar pie. Most people have never heard of it, but its a southern recipe and its good. The taste always reminds me of my childhood and my Pappy, I miss him. I love you dad thanks for letting us celebrate your birthday with you, you are the best!
4 Generations!












Me and my grandma, she just turned 81!












Picture of Dustin & Kristen on their wedding day!












Dad opening his present...and












Tickets to the Bees game with all his kids. He really wanted to go to the game with everyone. We are so excited to go with him. We used to go all the time when we were kids, its so fun.












Mia has to tip her head back all the way to drink, its so funny.

2 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.