Saturday, November 6, 2010

Kick

Last Friday night, October 29th we were driving home from Ryan & Lola's and we had just stopped at the light and I felt a little kick. I was so excited to feel the baby. Its nice to know this second time around what it actually feels like and know how to recognize it. We are so excited for this baby. Heavenly Father told us we were ready and here we are. I am so grateful for the gospel and its amazing plan. Love you baby Nichol #2! We are excited to find out what you are on December 2nd!

5 comments:

  1. The kicking was my favorite part of pregnancy. It's the sweetest kick you'll ever get. I am so excited for you. I hope you are feeling well.
    All my love,
    Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to have to break it to you but Aunt Brindikins and I will need you to wait and have #2 on OUR birthday - December 3rd - so you practice keeping your knees together and holding this beautiful baby in until that day... no problem right? xoxxoox SO EXCITED !!!!! The world need more of your beautiful babies in it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I think I am starting to feel movement too but I am always in denial. :) I hope you're feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!!! I can't wait to find out what you are having too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so exciting! I love knowing what to expect the second time--then you can enjoy the fun parts more!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.