Friday, November 26, 2010

Mia's First Day of Nursery

Mia is a very busy little girl. She is always moving unless she is asleep. So having her in primary with me the last year and a half has been a little challenging. So we were very excited for her to start nursery (well me more than Kade, he is sad our little girl is growing up). We took her in and she was so excited, she ran right to the kitchen and never looked back. She has gone for two weeks now and just loves it. I am so proud of her for going and having fun with her new friends.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad she went in and had fun! Our Nursery leader said Jax could go in tomorrow even though it is a few weeks until he is 18 months - so I am hoping he loves it. We will see!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.