Friday, November 26, 2010

Playing in the snow

The first big snowfall was beautiful and happened on a Saturday night so we were able to play and shovel before church. Mia wasn't so sure what to think of it at first but then she got in it and had a great time. I know the snowsuit is a bit much but it was really cold. I loved how the tree looked with the leaves still colored and on it. While we were outside we had a huge branch fall off it was crazy! I love winter and snow and I am glad that it is here :)







2 comments:

  1. She is so cute!!! I love her snowsuit! I am pretty sure I had one just like that when I was younger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the first picture of Mia totally reminds me of A Christmas Story when the little kid is so bundled up that he cant put his arms down. ha ha ha. Love it. she is too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.