Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hunter Kade Copeland

Hunter Kade Copeland was born on February 23, 2011 at 10:39am. Hunter came 8 weeks early. Hunter's mom Kristen was so sick and found out she had serve pre-eclampsia. She was admitted on Sunday and they gave her steroids for Hunter's lungs. They were hoping that she wouldn't have to have him that week but things ended up not working that way. So on Monday they got the second round of steroids. Yeah for medicine :) Then Kristen ended up having a C section. She was so brave and she and Dustin were so calm and strong they did great with all of this. Hunter was 3 lbs, 1 oz, 15 3/4 inches long. Hunter is very strong and doing great. We are so blessed to have this little angel in our lives. I am so excited to have a nephew on my side and a Copeland cousin for miss Mia Mia. We can't wait until Hunter can come home from the hospital. Yes Hunter Kade was named after my Kade so that is pretty cool. Please keep them in your prayers. Hunter we are so excited to have you in our family we love you so much.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Look how small! He is so precious. I am glad everything seems to be going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is so tiny. Congrats to all of you. We will keep little Hunter in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad everyone is ok and Hunter is doing well! He is so lucky to be part of such a great family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will keep them in my prayers. I hope all continues to go well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness! at fist glance I thought YOU had had your baby! He is a sweet baby. Good luck to your brother and his wife.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.