Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Jr. Jazz

For my job I get some pretty cool opportunities. I was nominated and won Jr. Jazz director of the year this year for the state. I absolutely love running Jr. Jazz. A lot of people dread the Jr. Jazz time of year but it is my favorite. For winning I got to go down to the Sportsmanship party at Energy Solutions Arena. It was a really cool experience and I was honored that I was nominated for the award. I got to meet Evans and Okur and Okur has been my favorite player for years even though he has been out most of this season. Dale Murphy also was there to speak to the children, he was very positive and did a great job. Thanks to whoever nominated me, you made my year.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool, Tara! You did such a great job with Jr. Jazz, I loved working with you. :) It was a lot of fun. I loved working with Jr. Jazz too. :) Okur is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tara, that is awesome! Congrats! You are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.