Saturday, March 12, 2011

Random

Mia never sleeps through anything so this was a miracle. We went to a wedding shower last weekend. Mia fell asleep in the car on the ten minute car ride. She does this a lot of times when we are driving but as soon as I stop the car and open the door she is awake. Well she didn't wake up, I carried her in and then handed her off when I got inside, I am getting pretty big these days and she is getting heavy. They laid her on the bean bag chair and she stayed asleep she slept for the next hour and a half. It was the weirdest thing but she looked like a little angel sleeping so I had to get some pictures. Thank you Mia for making life so exciting and wonderful you make everyday amazing. I love you so much my little princess.

2 comments:

  1. Aren't they wonderful! It's like they know that things are getting tougher and they want to help make things easier. As soon as the baby is born, I know Ryan is going to go back to waking up earlier and shorter naps. But I really appreciate those gifts right now! :) She is such a cutie. I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how her hands are behind her head. She looks like she's just hangin' out. What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.