Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April 13, 2011

Today is Baby Boy Nichol's due date. He is not here yet but hopefully will be soon. We are getting induced tomorrow with you little boy. We still have no name for you but hopefully when we see you we will know :) We are so excited to add you to our family. I am so excited to see you and your sister, she is very excited. We love you so much and hope you are ready to become part of our crazy family. See you tomorrow little boy, love you so much already.

Love your Momma.

2 comments:

  1. I knew you were getting induced tomorrow, and tomorrow became today 49 minutes ago, so when I saw you had updated, I thought, that was quick!! And was expecting a cute little picture. lol I am so dumb. I am so excited for you and your family. Good luck with everything and I can't wait to see pics of your cute little boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to meet him! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.