Saturday, April 9, 2011

Kade's Home :)

For the past almost 5 months Kade has been working in Nevada Monday - Thursday. It was a great opportunity for our family and Kade has been gone before out of state for work I knew we could handle the sacrifice. I am so grateful that Kade has a good job and works for a good company but I was starting to get nervous about having a new born and no help during the week with Mia and working full time. I wasn't sure how I was going to accomplish it all, however I felt at peace about it and knew it would all work out. Well on Thursday Kade was told he was being transferred back up to Salt Lake and that he would be working downtown. I was so happy I almost cried. We have missed him a lot these past months but I think he has missed seeing us more especially that cute daughter of his that loves him more than words can describe. I can't even imagine having a husband in the service, all you wife's and mothers out there that do I give you big props. I would like to thank you and your husbands for all the sacrifice you give our country. I so happy that Kade will be here in Utah at least if I go into labor since I am due on Wednesday, if not I am being induced on Thursday :) So glad to have my love back oh how I have missed you and your sarcastic personality, which is the reason for this lovely picture and also because I love when he has this facial hair. Love you baby, and I am so excited for our son to be born and have someone just like his amazing father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.