Monday, August 22, 2011

For My Dad


My dad loves baseball. He grew up watching and playing baseball and we did too. For Mia's first birthday he gave her this Yankees uniform. We are both Yankees fans always have been, always will be. Baseball love runs deep in our family, in fact my brother Ryan is named after Nolan Ryan :) So for his birthday we decided that he needed pictures of his grandkids in baseball uniforms. We had a fun time taking them. Easier said than done taking pictures of infants and a two year old. We started at the park but Mia really wanted to play on the playground so we came back to our house and got them done :) Thanks Dustin and Kristen for all your help. Love you dad and GO YANKEES!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.