Monday, August 1, 2011

My Nephew Ethan :)

Ethan Ryan Copeland was born on July 11, 2011 (His parents 2 year anniversary). I am absolutely in love with him. He was huge 9lbs 7 oz. Lola is my hero, no C section and a 24+ hour labor. He is beautiful and perfect in every way. I love this picture because of his eyes. We are so lucky to have him in our lives. Thank you Ryan and Lola for all the work to get my nephew here. I love love being an aunt, even though I was before its fun every time one is born. Ethan has a special spirit to him, he is already so loving as you can see in his eyes. I am so excited to watch our boys grow up together, watch out Hunter, Brooks, and Ethan will be into everything in no time.









1 comment:

  1. hehe, not going to lie, I was wondering when you were going to blog about him! :-) love him and you! you are my hero, too, for other reasons. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.