Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Loves

I have been missing my kids a lot today. Its hard leaving them and I wish so badly I didn't have to but such is life. I love this picture of them, they were being so cute that morning. I am so grateful to have them, I don't know what I did without them. They make everyday so fun and a new adventure. Brooks is getting so big and talking so much, he loves his voice. Mia is growing up too fast and tells me stories and what she likes and doesn't she is a little opinionated :) I am not sure where she got that from.

I love you my Mia and Brooks. I count down the hours to see you each day because I just love you so much and I know your daddy does too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.