Monday, November 14, 2011

Soup Fest

The Reeves family invited us to soup fest 2011. It was so so fun and we were super full. Everyone brought a soup and they were all amazing! We had a great time with everyone. Thanks Reeves family for the fun idea and welcome home Kyle and Liz.

Me and my Joy.

My little princess.

Miss P.J. she is one of Mia's favorite friends.


Look at that face! I can't wait until she can play next year.

I love that she likes to play sports.

Mia gets tons of attention from all the Reeves boys, what a lucky little girl.



Kiri and Brooks.

I love this of them.

Christa, Me, and Joy

The kids table.





1 comment:

  1. Yummy - I want to do a soup fest! Mia is so adorable and it's so cute she is going to play soccer like her mama! Love it! And I can't believe how big your little boy is getting! He is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.