Thursday, December 15, 2011

6 Years :)

Wow 6 years! I can't even believe it has been that long. We celebrated this past weekend and it was my turn to plan. Well I really wanted to take Kade to Hawaii, its one of his dreams but it was not in the budget so I opted for the next best thing, a room at Anniversary Inn called Hawaiian Hideaway. We love the Annniversary Inn, it was our 4th time staying there. We also went to Melting Pot, we love that restaurant too and look forward to it every couple of years. The food was better than I had remembered and our server was awesome. We had the fiesta cheese fondue and it was amazing, ceasar salad, a seafood, steak, chicken combo and the original chocolate which is milk chocolate and peanut butter. It was so good we were dying when we finished because we were so full. Then we went to Anniversary Inn, since we were staying in the Hawaiian room we watched 50 first dates (it was also the first movie we watched when Kade got home from his mission). We had a wonderful time and their breakfast is amazing too.

We were talking about how we had been married as long as middle school and high school are which is crazy because I felt like those years lasted a long time and these 6 years flew by. We also were talking about how in our marriage we are so lucky because we never have challenges with our relationship just in all the other aspects of our life haha. We always have each other to lean on and its so amazing to have someone like that. Thank you for an amazing life Kade Nichol, you are a wonderful husband and father. I love our life!






2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! You guys are too cute. I am amazed at all the details that you can remember. It is so fun to hear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are darling! Congrats on the 6 years!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.