Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Somehow I talked Kade and Ryan into running with me on Thanksgiving morning. (Ok I didn't have to talk Ryan into running it) We ran the Human Race in Draper. It was really fun and we ran into a ton of people that we knew. Ryan took second in his age group and he ran the 10K. Kade did awesome for his first race, and I shaved off 9 minutes from July :) We were so happy. It was a good time. I want to do it every year. Oh and yes we look great right haha it was 7AM:)


Brooks sleeping in my mom's arms.



He woke up very happy :)


This was our 5th Thanksgiving married :)


Oh yeah and we had 2 kids in the last 6 years :)


So excited to eat. Kristen and Dustin hosted a wonderful Thanksgiving and did a great job.


Happy boy enjoying his first Thanksgiving.




3 of my favorite people :)


We went to see the lights with Joy on Friday.


Mia's first time riding trax.


Then the kids got sick for the rest of the weekend so we stayed in and decorated. Mia put on most of the ornaments. It was a blast.

We also went on a double date with Richard and Sarah and we had a great time, we went to Red Robin and to see Jack and Jill. I love Adam Sandler and it didn't hurt that Katie Holmes was in it too :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving! You have a darling family! I miss seeing all of you (you, Dusty, Ryan, your mom, Dallin - ya know - the Copeland crew). But glad you are all doing well. That is cool that you ran in that race - I am going to look for one next year to do - Lubbock probably has one - that is my goal to get me in shape after this baby! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.