Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Friends

Some people are blessed with friends from the time they are born, others have to work hard to find friends, and some people make new friends all the time. Well Kade is very blessed to have had some best friends since he was born and when I say that I mean they have been his friends since as far back as he can remember. Kade lived in the 23rd ward growing up. I know that you may not think that means anything but if you are married to someone that grew up in that ward then you would know it. They all love it and talk about growing up all the time. I am friends with some of the spouses of people that grew up in it and they all have the same things to say about how great it is. One of Kade's best friend growing up was Bum (Cameron Blackhurst). Kade tells me about all of these crazy times that he used to have with Bum and how much fun they had growing up. Well the funny thing is I knew Bum before I knew Kade and I thought he was so funny and one of the nicest people ever. Well they have stayed friends over the years and I am so happy that they have. Bum now lives in Japan so we don't see him too often but we were so lucky that his little brother was getting married so we were able to spend some time talking with him while Kade was in town since he works out of town. We had such a good time and Brooks loved him. Elaine came too and we had a nice chat with her. I am so grateful that Kade has had such great friends over the years they have made a huge impact on his life. Bum you are amazing, thanks for all that you have done for Kade and our family.



1 comment:

  1. I can vouch for that! I hear the stories ALL of the time (especially about Scout Camp)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.