Saturday, January 14, 2012

Copeland Christmas Party

We had a great Christmas party this year. Ryan and Lola hosted it and it was awesome. We had a fun time taking some family pictures, then we had some yummy soup in bread bowls for dinner. We opened presents, we all draw names and its a blast. Ryan read us Lola's favorite Christmas book and it was really nice. We had so much fun being together with all the babies it was crazy :) We were so blessed this year to have three healthy baby boys, for my mom getting a great job, and for my dad recovering so well from his surgery. Mia had a blast handing out all of the presents and helping everyone open them. She was so cute!


My mom and her kids and grandkids.


My brothers and me, I am one lucky girl!


Loving...


My dad, his kids, and grandkids.


The kids and grandkids.


My grandparents and their great grandchildren.


My mom and her grandkids.


My dad and his grandkids.


Dally


Laughing at my dad dancing!


Our whole family.


Tobi, Dally, and Brooks.


Dally opening his present.


Tobi opening her present.


Ryan reading us a Christmas story.


Ryan opening his Taylor Swift cd.


Brooks, Nana, and Grandpa.


Mia and me.


Mia passing out presents.


Mom and Ethan.


Mia passing out more presents.


Kristen opening her present.


Presents!!!


Watching a show with Grandpa.






Kade opening his present, funny guy.




My dad and Sue.




Brooks opening his first present ever!





Thanks family for all the fun, love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.