Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas 2011

Merry Christmas! I know this is late but we have had a crazy couple of weeks. We had a wonderful Christmas, it was so fun with two kids. Mia is at such a fun age, poor thing had a cold sore on her lip. We were at Walmart the day before Christmas and they had these outfits for cheap so I just had to buy because they were funny. We had our elf and Santa. We had our Christmas Eve at Nichol's house, it was fun. We had Christmas day with our little family in the morning which was so much fun, then we went to church I loved going to church on Christmas it was so great, and then we had my family over for dinner that night.





Love Brooks' face here.

Kade's grandma, we love her.


Mia loves to play on the exercise bike.

Miss Shaela and Brooks.


Funny girl in her new jammies.

Brooks opening his present.

Me and my love.



Santa came!

Santa came to Brooks too!











Taking a break from the present opening with a yummy bottle.



Love the boots with the dress :)

Go Green Bay!

Mia's first soccer goal.


Brooks' first basketball hoop.

One Tree Hill season 8, yep I am still watching it.

I really hated having to buy this hat but its what Kade asked for.

My favorite people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.