Monday, January 16, 2012

Shooting

For Christmas Kade bought me my first gun. I was pretty stoked about it. I have had my concealed carry permit for almost three years but hadn't really gotten around to buying my gun. I really wanted a revolver and I got one:) On January 2 since we were all off we decided to go shooting, and so did the rest of the world. It was packed on the west side of Utah Lake where we always go. I hadn't been shooting in over three years because I had been pregnant and had babies so it was well over due. Mike also got a gun for Christmas so he came with us as well. I wish there was a picture of me shooting mine but I was the one taking the pictures so I know why there isn't. I love how my gun shoots and how it looks it perfect for me. Thanks baby for me so awesome, you're the best ever!

Mike with his new gun.

Rich and Kade shooting their AR's.

My hottie husband :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.