Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Triathamom

 I had a friend in my ward Liz tell me about this race called the triathamom and it was amazing. I am so glad that she told me about it. I loved training and learned to like biking and swimming. I trained with Christa and Brook. Christa ended up getting pregnant yeah :) I wanted to finish under two hours and I did it. It was a 300 meter swim, 12 mile bike ride, and a 5K. It was hard but I was so happy I did it. I saw a shirt there that described it perfectly it said, "Why tri one sport when you can suck at three" haha loved it. Thanks ladies it was a blast!
We ran into one of our friends on our soccer team, Karen too.
 These are two of my friends in my ward Jackie and Liz, then me and Brook of course.

2 comments:

  1. Great job! I feel like a tri would be too hard for me to do. I just saw your comment about my nurse and yes I had Julie and she was the absolute best!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.