Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Eyes, Ears, Mouth, Nose

This is my little buddy. On Friday I got to hang out with my kids in the afternoon, it was so much fun. Mia went down a little later than Brooks so he woke up before her. I wasn't feeling very motivated so we just sat and watched the Roseanne marathon, yep I am in love with John Goodman what can I say :) As we were watching it Brooks climbed up on my chest and sat there and kissed me and gave me snuggles he was being so sweet. Then I started having him point to his nose, ears, eyes, mouth, head, teeth, elbow, feet and he was saying all of them and pointing to them when he would say them. Then he would point to mine and say "Momma's nose" etc. I am so proud of my sweet sweet boy. He is so loving and calls for Mia constantly he loves her so much. I love this picture of him too because he looks like his daddy here. Thanks Brooks for coming to our family little buddy, we all love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.