Monday, October 1, 2012

Preschool

I can't believe my baby went to preschool this year. My search for her preschool started about a year and a half ago. I toured over 10 preschools. I really wanted to be able to be a part of her preschool experience and where I work full time I had to make it work for her, Misty, and me. Luckily I found one and it has been going well so far. She is going to Sunshine Square Preschool and she absolutely loves it. It is between my work and Misty's house so I get to take and pick her up most days. This first day of school I was so nervous it was like I was going to my first day. I woke up at 5am to get myself ready so I would have time to get my little girl ready. I let Kade take her shopping for her first day of school outfit because he is the fashionable one, not me. I like what they picked out and Mia loves her shoes. We got up and I made her eggs, her favorite meal. Then we got ready, did her "princess" braid and got her dressed, luckily Brooks slept through the whole thing. Then we went and dropped him off and took her. She was so excited she could barely stand it. She had a meet the teacher meeting the week before and then a meet the class meeting and she had already made friends and was so excited to see them again. I dropped her off and she ran in. When I went to pick her up she was beaming and her teacher said she did great. It has been such a fun month to see her grow so much and she loves school and can't wait for Tuesday/Thursday to come around every week. I am so proud of my little princess I can barely stand it. I love you Miss Mia girl thanks for making every day worth living, you make your mom and dad so happy!  We love you more than you know.
                                                                                                                                                              
This is my favorite picture of her.
She wanted me to take a picture of her backpack (that she picked out by herself)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.