Monday, October 29, 2012

18 Months

 I can't believe my baby is 18 months old. It flew by and I wish he would slow down. We went to his check up and he is doing awesome, 28% for height and 40% for weight. He is talking a lot and knows 50 words plus. He recognizes people in pictures, know animals and what they sound like, and now we are working on colors. A couple of weeks ago he asked to go to the potty. At first I thought he was just repeating what Mia was saying but yesterday he asked and went poo on the potty and he was so excited and so was I. I am not going to push this at all but I am excited that he has some interest in this. I was thinking he wouldn't for atleast a year and a half so this is great. Brooks loves to say daddy. He misses his daddy since he is gone during the week for work so he is always saying daddy. In all three of these pictures he is. In the top picture we are at Mia's dance hanging out. He loves going to the studio and climbing on the chairs, running around. He is pretty much the cutest thing ever. The next picture he was pushing Mia out of "her seat" and she started laughing, and in the last picture he wanted to sit on the potty so he was yelling daddy daddy so I sent it to Kade, he just looked so cute. I am such a lucky momma to have this cute, snuggly, boy in my life. I am also so proud of him he recognizes, ReAL and Utes and says GO... whatever team. He also knows the difference between football, baseball, and soccer, we are working on basketball. Love you Brooks thanks for making your mom and dad so happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.