Thursday, October 4, 2012

State Fair

 I love going to the State Fair, this year was no exception :) We went and "worked" on the farm with the kids and they had a blast collecting, milking, planting, riding the tractor, and getting treats. I love how fun the ages they are at are. We also walked around and saw all the animals it is my favorite part. We saw a baby calf that had been born that morning, it was tiny and so adorable Mia about died. Mia loves anything baby (I wonder where she gets that from) haha. The people watching was at its prime, then we got a funnel cake to top off the evening. We had a fabulous time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.