Monday, October 29, 2012

Fall Soccer 2012

 Mia decided that she wanted to play soccer again this fall. She had a great time and even started "playing" towards the end of the season. I am so proud of her and her willingness to do anything. She is a determined little girl, no idea where she gets that from :) Her coach's name was John and she loved him. She also got to play with her friend Johnny, which was fun for me and Brook. I hope she continues to improve and get better because she is so dang cute to watch, her little legs just move.
 She loved her trophy and treats the last game.
 Mia and Johnny.
One game she thought sitting in the goal would be more fun than playing, funny girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.