Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dreads


My wonderful, fun husband has always wanted dreads so about a month ago his sister, me and his mom put them in for him it took 14 hours!!! Yes you heard that right 14 hours and it was a really long day. He liked them and we did a good job I thought. Well on Sunday he decided he was done with them and as we were brushing them out it was gross! I gotta say I was shocked because he had ordered the kit that was for clean dreads and he washed them but it just didn't really work. We spent about 3 hours Sunday after church doing that. Anyways here is the finished product. His hair grew about an inch in a month I can't believe it! I love you baby and I love that you are who you are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.