Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Festival of Trees

 We went to the Festival of Trees for the first time this year. We had a great time and saw a lot of awesome trees. There were way too many people there though so next year we will have to try going during the day. Mia and Brooks loved seeing all the different kinds of trees. I wish Brooks would hold still long enough for a picture but thats not him he is always going.
 I love this Halloween tree, I think its the best idea for a tree ever!
 Brooks is really into cars right now and he loved when we got to this tree.
 Go ReAL!
 I wish I were crafty or rich either way so I could have this beautiful wreath, I just love it.
 The million of people!
This is my favorite tree by far all made out of soda cans, it was amazing!

1 comment:

  1. I got to help my friend set up her tree a couple of years ago and it was AWESOME to get to go before it was open to the public. We just walked around looking at everyone's trees and got to talk to the people who put them together. I'd do a tree just to have that experience again. Maybe next year... :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.