Tuesday, December 4, 2012

FHE

 Every Monday we have FHE, we miss having daddy around since he has been working out of town but I don't want the kids to think that we only do it when he is in town so I have made an effort to keep it going. On this particular night the kids wanted to have it in their room. So we sang our song and prayed and then started the lesson. Well during the lesson this is what happened. I know it was very effective as you can tell. I love our kids they are so fun and I am so lucky to have them. Monday's I also make their favorite dinner which is scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast, I know real fancy but they like it and so do I. As you can tell here Mia picked out her jammies for the night. Brooks is such a happy, easy going kid, I love how happy he is sitting in Mia's bed. Thank goodness for Monday nights at our house because Monday's are no fun but I have this to look forward to every week and it makes the day better.

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are so cute--I love catching up by looking at your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.