Monday, March 11, 2013

Disney Day 1

 My awesome brother and sister in law invited us to go to Disneyland with them for our anniversaries. Our anniversaries are one day and 10 years apart in December but that is a terrible time to go to Disneyland so we went in January. My brother in law works for Disney so we didn't have to pay to get it which was awesome. We flew out Tuesday morning and ate breakfast then went to Disneyland. I chose where we were going the first day and I was so excited!!! We basically went on everything in the park. I love the train especially the part with the dinosaurs. We had so much fun and I didn't slow us down too much with my boot (I broke my big toe the week before).
 This was while we were waiting in line for Peter Pan which is my favorite ride.
 Inside the Haunted Mansion we were scared!
 Somehow we had never seen this part of Disneyland, you walk up in the castle and it tells the story of sleeping beauty it is adorable!
 Right after space mountain.
 Inside Pirates.
 I had never been on Dumbo so we went on it and I loved it!
 There is Goofy!
 My beautiful sister in law Kacey.
 One of the yummiest treats ever, pineapple covered in dark chocolate.
 Kade found a restaurant that he wanted to go to on one of those food shows called Slaters 50/50. We went to it that night and it was really good. Everything has bacon in it, he has pretty much talked about it every day since we came home.
 He was so excited!

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.