Monday, March 11, 2013

Sleepy Brooksie

We went to have dinner with my sister in law and her family and Brooks was asleep so I took him in and laid on their bed with him until he fell all the way back to sleep and I just laid there and cried watching him. He looked so peaceful and just like a little angel and I thought life doesn't get much better than this. I love every minute I am with my babies. Brooks is getting so old he talks in complete sentences and knows exactly what he wants and even teases me, he loves Mia so much and asks for her when she isn't there. When we drop him off on our way to take Mia to school he always says bye Mia I love you have fun at school. It is the cutest thing ever. I am so glad Brooks chose to come to our family, I don't know what I would do with out him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.