Thursday, March 7, 2013

V-Day 2013

 As everyone knows I love holidays (minus that terrible one at the end of the year.) We had an awesome Valentines Day and I actually got to see Kade on the day, most of the time he is working out of town. Kade was working in South Jordan that week so he went to work early and brought roses and a card and put them on my desk. It was an awesome surprise and of course the card made me cry. I sure got lucky with that one:) Then I heart attacked his jeep it was so fun and yes we are lame but that's why we work. That night my amazing dad offered to watch our kids so we could go out. We went out with our friends Weston and Christa who we love and need to take a picture with. We went to Cafe Rio and then to see Identity Thief. We loved it and laughed through the whole thing. It was definitely our kind of movie. 
 Miss Mia got a rose from her love, her daddy :)
 Mia dressed for school, she chose her outfit and I think she did an awesome job.
 Her hair in hearts for school, yeah for pinterest. She was so excited to show her teacher and have her Valentines Party at school. She took M&M's and got some really fun things.
I love this smile, it melts my heart. I am a very lucky mama. Brooks was asleep for all of this so I don't have any pics of that little sweetheart. Hope everyone had an awesome day like we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.