Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Skiing

 I am over the off track ski/board program at work and have been for the last two years but wasn't ever able to go because of being pregnant and pumping so I finally decided it was time. I went up to check on my program and then got to stay and ski for a couple of hours. Ashley was my bus supervisor and so we hung out together. We had a great time. I was really nervous because it had been 7 years since I had gone but its just like riding a bike and I had a great time and it felt so good. It was so nice being in the sunshine and outside for most of the day. I can't wait to take Mia hopefully next month :)
 Resting during lunch.
 Getting our pics.
 What a fun day!
Having a fun day on the mountain, also my first time wearing a helmet it kept me warm :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I haven't been in so long for the same reasons. That looks so fun, I'm so glad you got to go!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.