Wednesday, February 27, 2013

6th Presidents Day Party

 As usual we had an excellent Presidents Day Party. We had Cafe Rio and Costa Vida (depending on which you preferred) We honored President Snow as we watched The Hunger Games and took some excellent pictures :)
 All 5 of us.
 Kade was biting my red bull can and making a super creepy face haha.
 We are a two headed monster holding hands.
 A scary one headed monster.
 Saluting.
 Hands over our hearts :)
 I love love this picture of Mike.
Whats a party with out a Red Bull? Yes I am obsessed. I am so grateful for awesome, fun, friends that celebrate fabulous holidays with me.

1 comment:

  1. did you mean two headed? or is this some inside joke? :-)

    you guys are fun.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.