Tuesday, February 5, 2013

One Year on MFP

January 2012
Every day I wake up and thank the Lord for the people that he has put in my life. Last January I had two friends introduce me to My Fitness Pal and it has changed my life forever. I am so grateful for a second chance at life and the change it has made in my life. I am far from done but I am so grateful for the progress that I have made so far and for all the supportive people in my life. It has been hard but with all the encouragement and love I have coming my way it has made it a million times easier. Not only have I lost weight but I have been able to have a higher quality life. I have better relationships with just about everyone in my life. I love working out and have no idea how I got away from it in the first place but it is my happy place and rarely miss because of how good I feel when I do workout. I have enjoyed playing soccer so much more because I can actually move, I love sitting on the floor with my kids and just focusing on them instead of other things. Thank you Amy and Julie you have no idea what you have done for me. Here are a few pics enjoy :) Anyone can do this and you will feel so much better! Also a huge thank you to my amazing husband who has been so supportive, to my awesome brother Ryan who has helped me "like" running, and to my Brookie love you!

March 2012
June 2012
July 2011
September 2011

November 2011
June 2012
Running the Salt Lake Half with our awesome friend Weston and Christa.
April 2012
July 2012
Down 30 Pounds
 Thanks Ash for taking pics and supporting me :) August 2012
 Sandy City 5K, ran in 37 minutes :) 
July 2012
 June 2012
My first 10K October 2012
 My Ethan baby :) 
 My nephew Collin, I can't believe he is so tall. November 2012
September 2012.
 October 2012, our outdoor soccer team. 
 December 2012. 
Down 74 pounds :) January 2013.
January 2013.
 Here's to another year and lifetime of health and happiness :) 

5 comments:

  1. You look SO good! It's so awesome that you are sharing your journey on your blog too. I think you are amazing and such an example of hard work and loving life. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Congrats! You're a real inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so inspiring! You look amazing Tara! I loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! You look so good!! Congrats, what an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.