Monday, January 21, 2013

29!!!

My love turned 29 on Saturday! We had an awesome weekend. Friday night our amazing friend Abby came and brought Cafe Rio and we watched Pitch Perfect. Saturday I didn't go to work and we got to hang out all day it was heavenly. We went to dinner at the good old Olive Garden and to a movie (This is 40, stupid!!!) and then we had our game that night. We play on a coed team but Kade got hurt last week so he couldn't play Saturday. I forgot to take a picture of us as we were going out so lucky for you I got one after my game :) Sunday we had family dinner with my family and I made enchiladas and a very yummy cake. We are so lucky to have Kade in our lives he is an amazing father, the best husband ever, and my best friend. He also got an early birthday present by getting to come home from Elko and work in Utah again :) :) :) Thanks everyone that sent him well wishes.
My Mexican brother. 
 The first cake I have ever made for Kade, chocolate peanut butter.
 Like that I can never look at the camera?
 Our brownie waffle birthday breakfast.
 Me and Ry.
 They were laughing so hard while jumping on Mia's bed.
 29 never looked so good with a mullet :)
 The cake.
The brownie waffle sugar heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.