Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Tuesday Nights

 Most Tuesday nights you will find us at Nana and Grandpa's house. They graciously invite us to dinner every week. We go after Mia's dance and before my soccer game usually and we have a wonderful dinner every week and then color, read stories, and play games. We have been going for about a year and a half and it has been a wonderful way for my kids to get to know their grandparents and for me to get to spend time with them. Even when Kade is working in town he has mutual so we go there all the time. Thank you Grandpa and Nana for opening your home to us.
I really need some pictures with my Nana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.