Wednesday, January 2, 2013

7 Years

 
I truly cannot believe it has been 7 years since we got married it has been a wild, fun, crazy ride. We usually go to the Anniversary Inn every year for our anniversary and this year was no different but the different part was we thought we were staying in one room and there was some sort of mix up and they had us in the Wild West room well we walked in and the bed was in a covered wagon and we both looked at each other and said nope. So we went out to see if they had any other rooms luckily they had two either the light house room or the biker road house room. Well the light house room the bed was in a light house and was weird so we ended up going with the biker road house something we probably wouldn't have ever chosen but we loved it and had a great time. We picked up Cafe Rio and took it to the room. After we checked out we went to The Pie downtown it is Kade's favorite restaurant and he had never been to the one there. We had a wonderful time and look forward to this every year. I wanted to thank Kade's parents for always being willing to watch our children over night while we go. I also wanted to highlight a few things from our 7 years of marriage. 
- We have moved three times.
- We have had 6 cars, wow! 
- We have two beautiful children.
- We bought our first home almost 5 years ago. 
- We have had 7 callings since moving into our home. 
- We have both had the same job for the last 5 and 6 years.
- We have lost a total of 90 pounds in the last year :) :) :) 
- Kade has worked out of town off and on the last 5 years and our relationship has only gotten stronger.
-Tons of laughing, crying, and fun times.

I love being married to my best friend. I am so lucky that I have been with him so long (in December marked 11 years since our first date). Thank you Kade for always loving me unconditionally and making me smile, thank you for being a wonderful father. Our children are so blessed to have a father like you.
12/15/05

1 comment:

  1. I love Anniversary Inn! :) Evan and I went there for our honeymoon, we got the Mississippi serenade room. It's a cool place :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.