Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Years

I love New Years! I love new beginnings and reflecting on the past and how things have changed. I love making goals. I love watching the ball drop in New York City and one day I will be there. This New Years was no exception. We spent it with our friends the Seiler's. We had a yummy feast and hung out while the kids played in the play room and watched Brave. Then we put them to bed and played some games. We played a new game that I had never heard of called Pass the Popcorn and I fell in love with it. It was a movie trivia game. I made them play round after round until I won haha. We then got champagne glasses and watched the ball drop and drank our Martinelli's. It was a great night and we had a fun time, thanks Weston and Christa.

Here are my goals for the New Year.

- Continue eating healthy, working on My Fitness Pal, and work out at least 5 days per week.
- Pray daily on knees.
- Study the scriptures daily.
- Don't leave any dishes in the sink at night.
- Fast every fast Sunday.
- Focus on my relationships with Kade, Mia, and Brooks.

I hope to be able to keep these. Here's to an awesome New Year 2013!!!

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.