Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Primary

 I can't believe my little girl started Primary this year. I feel like we just brought her home from the hospital. Times flies when your having fun I guess. This is her Christmas dress, she was very excited to wear it to church, she also had on new tights and shoes. I walked her into sharing time and she was very quiet and sat down. There are ten kids in her class so they have three teachers which I think will be great. Then during the hour I went and checked on her and they were having her ring a bell as they sang songs. Afterwards I asked her what she thought and she said that she wished she had treats but she liked ringing the bell and it would be okay. She makes me laugh so much. Another good thing was Brooks went to primary by himself and did great. Hopefully this won't be too much with it being at 1pm :) I love our ward, we are so lucky to live in such a great neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.