Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas

 We were very blessed this Christmas and we had a wonderful season. We tried to focus on Jesus and his birth and the kids have loved telling people that its his birthday. It has been fun now that Mia understands more. We spent Christmas Eve with Kade's family, I forgot my camera oops. The kids got jammies from Grandma and Grandpa and we had a fun night. Then my mom was coming to sleep over that night and when she got there Dally had surprised everyone and showed up. It was so fun because we didn't think we were going to see him for a long time. Santa came and the kids were thrilled they each got their own car that goes 2.5 mph it is so fun to watch them ride all over the house. Mia also got her Cinderella coloring book, the only thing she asked Santa for and Brooks got a little Lightning McQueen and Matter. Miss Mia decided to sleep in on Christmas morning which is crazy because she is my child that gets up at 6AM normally and she didn't get up until 7:45AM. We had to keep Brooks occupied in the kitchen so that she could sleep. We had everyone over for an awesome Thanksgiving style meal that my beautiful mom made and we hung out all afternoon and night, then Kade had to go to work about 8pm so that was a bummer but I fell asleep at 9pm so it all worked out. Thanks everyone for the fun holiday!
We kept him occupied by watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and feeding him popcorn, I may have had a few pieces too. 
 
 Mia got a new dress for Christmas and really wanted to wear it so we let her.
 Santa came!
 Taylor concert from Aunt Abby!
 Titanic on Blu Ray does a girl get much luckier? Well its basically all I asked for and I was thrilled. Nerd!
 Mia helping Huny open her copy of The Family Stone.
 Smiling faces all around!
 Yeah work pants :)
 Boots!
 Cute girl so excited!
 New Ute hat, I went for gray something new was certainly needed.
 Taylor Swift calendar.
 Every year since we have been dating I give him a blanket, sometimes I make it, sometimes I buy it this year I got a Bob Marley blanket.
 Happy Girl!
 She is getting so old.
 Dally opening the one present that was there for him.
Playing with Dally on Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.