Tuesday, January 15, 2013

One Year

January 4, 2012 was one of the worst days of my life. Thankfully the Lord sparred Kade's life that day and we have him still. It has been a wonderful year. We took that experience and ran with it. Our relationship grew stronger, our perspective on life has become so much richer and most things don't matter that used to. We realized in that moment that the only thing that mattered was each other, our kids, and our time together. I am so grateful for the experience and trials that the Lord has put us through and I am so grateful that he knows each of us so personally that he knows what will work for us. I think this experience changed me just as much as it changed Kade.
These pics are almost one year apart and even though he is rockin a mullet :) I am thrilled he is here to celebrate another birthday. I love you with all my heart Kade and you are an amazing man, husband, and father. Thank you for all you do for our family.

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.