Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Blessings

 This week I have been reminded that these two are my most precious blessings in my life. I cherish my time with them, but now I need to even more. You never know what is going to happen from one moment to the next. I am so grateful for the plan of salvation and my knowledge of the gospel.

A friend of mine that I have known since I was 3 is losing her baby girl that is 18 months old, and as I have been watching the updates on facebook my heart breaks each time I see what is going on. This isn't someone that I am particularly close to but it is someone that has always been nice to me and was always a friend. I can't imagine being in that position and I pray I won't ever have to be. My heart hurts for them and their beautiful little girl. I hope they will find peace and comfort at this time.

Hold those babies tight and love them with all of your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.