Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fall Season

 Mia came out with a bang this season. Something clicked in her head and she decided to really play. She ran hard, scored goals, and played some defense we were extremely proud of her :) Shocker right haha. Her first game she had a hat trick, this was not a fluke she scored one or more goals in all of her games. She didn't even fight me putting on her uniform (normally she doesn't like to because it's not a skirt or dress) she happily got dressed and ready for her game each week. Way to go Mia girl!
 Mom and Brooks watching the game. 
 Mia and Rayleigh.
 Giving her coach five after scoring a goal. 
 I had to put up this picture because man alive she looks like me! 
Yay a trophy, great season Mia we loved every minute of it! 

2 comments:

  1. She is so darling in every one of these photos. And in person. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think she could be any cuter. Her hair is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.