Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Lagoon!

 I had been wanting to take the kids to Lagoon for a long time but it is so dang expensive so when my brother in law got discount tickets we jumped right on it and had a ball. I was worried Brooks would be scared but he loved every minute. 
 Look at his smile! 
 They were so excited! 
 Nerds :) 
 My loves.
 I love Brooksie's face here. 
 They loved the splash pad. 
 Mia liked standing right over the water. 
 These crazies wanted to go on the sky coaster. 
 My beautiful baby boy. 
 No words. 
 I love Kade's face here. 
My princess girl is so happy :) 

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Your kids are so cute. You are looking fabulous by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.