Wednesday, October 16, 2013

i can tri


We signed up and completed the Sandy City sprint tri. We did it with our friend Weston and had a great time. I trained for it and Kade worked his way through it haha. Our friend Jackie in our ward was also there and did awesome. I loved this tri it was fun, affordable, and a great challenge. The run was two loops which included rain tree drive, a long steep road that when I was in high school we would roll pumpkins down. My goal was to finish under 1:30, I finished at 1:29 yay! Kade was right behind me finishing at 1:30 and Weston finished way before that he is quite the athlete. Thanks to Christa for taking pictures and putting the frames together. 

 Me and the best supporter in the world, Kade is my rock and has been the most supportive. He is my best friend and I am so lucky to have him in my life. He does races with me even though he hates to and if he isn't racing or playing soccer he is on the sidelines cheering me on. I couldn't ask for a better husband or best friend. 

2 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.