Thursday, February 20, 2014

8 Years

We love our anniversary and make a big deal about it just cause we can. This year I got to plan and I chose....drum roll a Twilight room haha. We stayed in the Meadow it was beautiful and we had a good time. We went to Rodizio for dinner, we had never been there together. It was really good but we were super full. The next day we "slept" in for us that meant 8am haha we are used to getting up much earlier so it was nice. Kade being the good sport he is even watched Twilight with me, the first one cause its my favorite. After we checked out we went to The Pie, we love that place. I love our time together and we talked about the best thing and worst thing that happened each year in our marriage it was really fun. The only bummer is my favorite jacket that I am wearing in the top picture somehow got lost and I think I left it at the Anniversary Inn but it wasn't there. I have been pretty bummed about it since I lost it. Thanks to Kade's parents for watching our kids, they had a blast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.