Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Being a Mom Rocks!!!


Last Saturday I had the best afternoon with Mia. We went to the park and rode the slide and walked on the grass, she loved it. Then we went to the mall and rode the train which was awesome, it is a really fun thing they have over there. Then Pappy got an ice cream sundae to share with Miss Mia and she loved it, Strawberries are her favorite. Then we went to Grandpa and Grandma Nichol's and rode in the swing. While we were there we heard the ice cream truck and of course had to buy a treat. It was one of the best afternoons I have had with Mia, usually I am working all day but I got off early it was so nice. The video at the bottom is from a couple of weeks ago when we were both at work and she was hanging out with Aunt Brindi having a wonderful time.

Thanks to all of our families who help us out so much with Mia, we could never do it without you. We love you all!























































































































2 comments:

  1. She looks like you guys had a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is truly such a doll! I cannot believe how big she is!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.